[Tir-Medoin] Update on Tablerock demo...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 06:15:04 PDT 2005

Greeting everybody,

The demo plans are coming along. Wanted to let you all
know that Emerald Keep has said they could hopefully
bring a dozen or so people to help from their Shire!
(Hint Hint).
I'm awaiting information packets from the TFF
Coordinator and will hopefully have them within the
next couple of days.
I know some people have already volunteered to do
this, but anyone who could contribute their presence
would be welcome.  Just let me know in advance so I
can coordinate with powers that be.
Let's get this puppy going!

Thanks everyone,