[Tir-Medoin] Called for Jury Duty

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 20:21:24 PDT 2005

I do have a book on the Spanish Inquisition that is pretty graphic,,,,,,

Lurking in the shadows,

Your Servant,

Colin

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Well I've been called for Jury Duty for Monday the
29th. I won't be available during the day, but will
be checking vmail when I get breaks.

I hope they don't pick me because I can't afford it,
but I've got a plan.

Anyone have a copy of Medieval Tortures and
Punishments I can borrow? Har de Har Har :)
I really wouldn't get picked then...

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda