[Tir-Medoin] !-my cell phone was stolen-! must read

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 19:00:54 PDT 2005

today when i went on break at work, i noticed that my cell phone was stolen. i have had the service suspened. if you called and got a busy signal, thats why. since i had everyones phone number programmed into the cell, i dont know anyone number in my head. i am compiling a written phone list for my friends. if you want to be on it and hear from me, then send back your phone number and ill put it on my list. i will let you know if/when i get another phone. all for now
andy

http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
"...and i've seen the best of my generation abandon their dreams, and settle for making a little money..."
- singer Dan Bern http://www.danbern.com/