[Tir-Medoin] Crystal's Question

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 15:13:27 PDT 2005

That is our current website.  Christine has volunteered to do the web page,
but she is busy and can only update it as she has time.  So, if anyone else
would like to help with said web page....I am sure Christine would love the
help.....anyone?  (crickets.....)

Anyway.....we are not currently having fighter practice in Taylor until the
fighters get together and decide where they want to have their rotating
practice and when.

:) Karen