[Tir-Medoin] Michael Langley

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 04:24:00 PST 2005

If there is anything we can do to help with a benefit, please let us know.

  Caedmon and Family

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          Folks, incase you have not read or heard....Michael of Langley passed away.  He was the man who ran our Youth tournaments and did the classes for us.  His children are the 5 kids that dominate tournaments.  We are just shocked by this........

  I would like to do something for his family........perhaps we can have something to raise some money to help with expenses or start scholarships for his kids.

  Can we put this on the agenda for our meeting Tressa?  I have some good ideas.

  HE Meghann

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jcwoodnstuff