[Tir-Medoin] Michael Langley

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 07:03:27 PST 2005

We certainly can put it on the agenda.  We might even
want to think about doing something sooner than the
23rd.  It won't be much a Christmas for his family.
They posted the information for his funeral and wake
on the Ansteorran list.  I am going to try to make it
if I can.  He was a very special man and I'm sure the
angels are rejoicing to have him at their side. For
the rest of us, well, the only thing that strikes my
heart is...Show people that you love them everyday.
You never know when they will be taken from you...

Tressa

--- Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net>