[Tir-Medoin] Update on Christmas Revel and info requested.

Becky Mueller backy_lou at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 21:38:01 PST 2005

We are planning on coming.There are 4 of us. I will bring either dessert or finger foods- not sure which yet.
  Becky

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello everyone,

Here's an updated version of information for the
Christmas Revel.

1.If you are going to be able to come, please post on
the list so we know how many to prepare for. Also, let
us know some idea of what you are bringing. Current
list is below...

2. The party is in plain clothes.

3. Please bring your own beverages, alcoholic or
otherwise.

4. Arrival time is from afternoon onwards, come when
you can.

5. Information on donating to the trust fund for
Micheal of Langley will be available at the Party.

People who have already RSVP'd and what they are
bringing.

Cathryn - Soapilla Cheesecake and something undecided.
Tressa - barbecued baby sausages
Walt - "SIAM" (deluxe rice krispy dessert
Meghann & Randall - Tortilla Soup
Trey - Queso Dip
Anna - Veggies and Dip
Kenneth - Chocolate Delight