[Tir-Medoin] Michael Langley

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 11 11:44:27 PST 2005

Folks, incase you have not read or heard....Michael of Langley passed away.  He was the man who ran our Youth tournaments and did the classes for us.  His children are the 5 kids that dominate tournaments.  We are just shocked by this........

I would like to do something for his family........perhaps we can have something to raise some money to help with expenses or start scholarships for his kids.

Can we put this on the agenda for our meeting Tressa?  I have some good ideas.

HE Meghann