[Tir-Medoin] GW Site Clean-up

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 17:49:58 PST 2005

Below is a forward from Duke Patrick about a clean up for our site at Gulf War.   Please let me know if you will be available to go and help if you are planning to camp with us.

Meghann

Rosenfeld is planning a work weekend at the Gulf War site on the second weekend of February (10-12th) to clean up our camping area.  We will need chainsaws and the like to take of care downed limbs.  (Don't forget to bring work gloves and safety glasses!)  We can stockpile whatever limbs we cut for use in the camp fire during GW.

We also plan to help clean up the area around the Ansteorran gate.  Repairs to the gate will begin once Sir Godwin receives confirmation as to its condition.  If the repairs are minor, the Gate will be repaired during GW.  If the repairs are major, he will schedule a work weekend specifically to work on the Gate.  We will pass on the information as we receive it.

Please post if you will be able to attend the work weekend.

In Service,
Patrick