[Tir-Medoin] Michael Langley

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Dec 11 13:56:06 PST 2005

The oldest daughter of the group is scheduled to graduate high school this
year, with the oldest son I think a year behind her.... They also have a 14
year old girl and I'm not sure of the ages of the youngest two.

FYI his wife,  Lady Anne de Bicester currently serves our Kingdom as
Southern Regional Exchequer.

Michael will be greatly missed....

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd