[Tir-Medoin] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Tavern at Coastal to benefit family

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 15:17:02 PST 2005

Ivorson SigI say we take up a collection from our Shire and let Randall present it........we can give it to Jan.  I think this would be most beneficial.....

If everyone will tell me privately so as not to clog up the list, if they wish to donate.....I will try to get it from everyone and take it down there.  Perhaps Tressa will pick up the money in the Temple area?

Meghann