[Tempio] Important Polling Information

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 06:30:45 PST 2005

To all Tempians,

Donna has asked me to put this out for her.  There was
some problems posting it from her side... Please let
everyone that is not on the list know...

Greetings to all,

This is the 1st announcement to all who have an
interest in the proposed merger between the Shires of
Tempio and Tir Medion.

There will be an official polling held at the Shire of
Tempio populace meeting the 2nd Sunday in Feb. at the
Gober Party House on 31st street in Temple; meeting
will start at 4:30 pm.

The following statement will be presented for a vote….

            Do you support the merging of the Shires
of Tempio and Tir Medion?  Please vote YES or No, then
sign your name on the official documents provided.
Understand that once this merger occurs the Shire of
Tempio will cease to exist and will be dissolved.

This vote is open to both members and non-members
alike, everyone is important.

For anyone that is unable to make this meeting a
second opportunity to participate will be announced
for the following week.

Please take the opportunity to participate in this
very important vote.

Rowanna

Seneschal

Shire of Tempio