[Tempio] Directions to the Yule Revel

Karen A Renker gemhem at hot.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 19:07:15 PST 2005

Date: Saturday, January 22nd
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: Bea's Kitchen, 101 East Main St., Cameron, TX
Cost: 15 yrs & older = $5.00, 14 yrs & younger = FREE
Please bring: side dish, dessert, an extra set or two of feast gear (for those that do not have any), wrapped gift exchange item (optional), donation to the silent action (optional).

Directions to the Tempio and Tir Medoin Yule Revel 2005:

>From Killeen: 1) Take US-190E.  2) Merge onto I-35 N.  3) In Temple take exit #299 and turn right onto Loop 363/TX36-S/US-190E.  4) Follow the Temple instructions.  (distance: 57 miles, estimated time: 1 hour, 14 min.)

>From Rockdale: 1) Take US-79 E.  2) Take US-77 N to Cameron.  3) At the second traffic light, turn left onto N. Travis.  4) Follow the directions below for All.  (distance: 17 miles, estimated time: 28 min.)

>From Temple: 1) Take TX-36 S/US-190 E to Cameron.  2) At the first traffic light, turn right onto N. Travis.  3) Follow the directions below for All.  (distance: 31 miles, estimated time: 43 min.)

>From Waco: 1) Take I-35 S.  2) Turn left onto TX-396 Loop S/S. Valley Mills Drive.  3) Enter the roundabout and take the second exit onto US-77 S.  4) Take US-77 S to Cameron.  5) At the traffic light, continue straight through.  US-77 S becomes N. Travis.  (distance: 51 miles, estimated time: 1 hour, 11 min.)

ALL: After turning on N. Travis (the traffic light) continue down the street.  2) Turn left on Main.  (The third stop sign.) Bea's Kitchen will be two blocks down on your right.  It is on the square, on the south side of the courthouse.  You may park directly in front of Bea's Kitchen or the courthouse.  You may also park in the courthouse parking lot.  To enter the parking lot, turn left in front of Bea's Kitchen (Central Ave.).  For handicap parking, turn right in front of Bea's Kitchen (Central Ave.).  The parking spaces are adjacent to Bea's Kitchen.

Please drive safely!