[Tempio] Wanted for sideboard at Equestrian College

Andy Berry celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:30:26 PST 2005

i dont have a 3-tiered anything, but i would like more info on this event of which you speak.

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings all,

I've been elected to organize the luncheon at the
joint event for Tir Medoin and Bryn Gwlad in April.
Thing is, I would like to serve some things on those 3
tiered serving dish-things.
Does anyone have one I can borrow? I'd like to have
at least 3...

Thanks,

Andy Berry
SCA- Fionn Mac Niall