[Tempio] Announcement of Marriage

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 16:21:35 PST 2005

Heart felt congratulations to you both!  We wish you peace and happiness always!

Your servant,

Colin McCrandall & Family

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings to all our family in Tir Medoin/Tempio:

OY YEY OY YEY OY YEY...

Let it be known that we, Laird Bhatair MacDhuibh
(Walt Lang) and Lady Tressa de Crauford (Tracie Lundy)
Do hereby announce the forthcoming celebration of our
offical nuptials. (Yes, it will be legal :) )
The Medievally themed wedding will be held on March 5,
2005.

Unfortunately, due to financial matters, we cannot
afford to invite everyone, but wanted to let everyone
know that the event will be taking place.

Invitations will be forthcoming....

Thank you all,

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda