[Tir-Medoin] Inventory Day

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 09:42:05 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

We are having an Shire Shed Inventory Day this
Saturday the 23rd at Walt and Tracie's house.If anyone
wants to come help us out with moving/inventorying
etc.  If you have anything that needs to be
inventoried that is NOT in the shire shed, please send
me a note listing what you have.  If you want to bring
something to put in the shire shed, please bring it
out on Saturday.
We will be starting at noon, but you can come help us
prepare between 10 am & noon.
If you need directions etc.  Please email or call me.

Thank you,
Tressa
Seneschal