[Tir-Medoin] Demo on July 25

Randy Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Thu Jul 21 21:21:08 PDT 2005

Well, unfortunately, the demo will be at 4 p.m......as that is when they set opening ceremonies!

I know Randall and Jeff will be there and that should really be enough.

If any other fighter can be there....please let me know so I can put your name on the list to get in!

BTW, we (Randall and I) won't be able to come to the shed inventory this weekend.  Meghann's coach called a practice and she needs Randall to help coach.  Sorry guys!

Thanks,

Meghann