[Tir-Medoin] Need Blood Donors

Karen A Renker gemhem at hot.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 07:05:35 PDT 2005

The Scott and White Blood Donor Center is in great need of blood donors right now to get us through the Fourth of July weekend.  You will receive a cool looking Fourth of July T-shirt for donating.  If you can possibly donate today, we greatly appreciate it.  The Blood Donor Center is open until 2 pm.  It is located on the first floor of Scott and White and you can use the Valet parking.  You must be at least 17 years old and in good general health.  I personally wish to thank anyone who donates today.  Karen A. Renker (Karen van de Iris)