[Tir-Medoin] Announcements, reminders and information....

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 14:02:19 PDT 2005

Greetings to the esteemed populace,

There's a few things that have been being discussed
lately that need to be put out for general
information.

1.  The office of A&S minister has been open for a
while now, since there has been questions asked about
the office lately, I wanted to officially remind
everyone that it's available.  Please send an
Application for office to the Southern Regional A&S
minister Melisenda de Barcelona, with a copy to
myself. I do not have contact info for her available,
so if someone has it, please post.

2.  In the spirit of creating interest in the shire,
we will be having a demo in Rockdale on Monday July
25th.  Yes, that is populace night, but its for a good
cause. If anyone needs to do any business, please let
me know beforehand and we can take care of it after
the demo.  I will post additional information as soon
as the person coordinating the demo has further
information to pass on.

3.  On Saturday, July 23rd, we will be tying up a
merger loose end.  We will be doing a shire inventory,
if you'd like to come help, please schedule that date
on your calendar.  As time gets closer, more
information about times etc. will be posted.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled email.

In Service,

Tressa
Seneschal