[Tir-Medoin] Demo

Randy Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Tue Jul 12 20:20:36 PDT 2005

The "demo" on July 25th is strictly a fighting demo for 30 minutes only.  They have asked us to perform for the "opening ceremonies" for the State Coach Pitch Tournament (in Rockdale).  While it will be fine for you to come in garb if you wish...I doubt that we will get any talk time with parents.  They will be "glued" to the games and I don't want to interfere with that.  I will also warn you that the parking is limited and will be packed so be prepared to walk or maybe arrange to ride in one car.

If you are planning to come, I need to put your name on a list asap or they will charge you to get in....please let me know.

Our daughter will be playing in the state tournament, so our house won't be open for a meeting afterward.  Sorry!

Randall