[Tir-Medoin] Announcements, reminders and information....

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 12:41:51 PDT 2005

Greetings,

If you are interested in the local office of A&S, I will need a application for office, a copy of your membership and a copy of your drivers license.  You can go to the kingdom of Ansteorra
Minister of Arts and Science web site and find out all the information pertaining to the office.  If anyone has any questions they can post to the list or e-mail me at melisenda_regional at yahoo.com
Until the office is filled if you are working on a project or have entered a competition please let the Seneschal know and they can send that information to me and I will include it on my report to Kingdom.  If you have any active quilds the quild master can report to the Seneschal who can let me know.
I am availiable to help whom ever takes the job to get the A&S going in the Shire.  It will be exciting to see what people are doing.

In service
Melisenda de Barcelona

1. The office of A&S minister has been open for a
while now, since there has been questions asked about
the office lately, I wanted to officially remind
everyone that it's available. Please send an
Application for office to the Southern Regional A&S
minister Melisenda de Barcelona, with a copy to
myself. I do not have contact info for her available,
so if someone has it, please post.

http://mail.yahoo.com