[Tir-Medoin] a question

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 11:42:12 PDT 2005

i have arrows. id forgotten you told me about that bow before. i may ask to borrow it sometime. i have a longbow but it has such a strong left shot that when i turn it to set it centre, the tring scraped my arm so thats why i never use it.

Christine Grosvenor <rs_teke at yahoo.com> wrote:
If not Fionn, i have an Indian fibreglass recurve bow
you can borrow. I just dont have any good arrows for
it. The feathers got all tore up.

-Christine