[Tir-Medoin] Something to get the juices flowing...Fwd: Bids

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 10:44:50 PDT 2005

I am gonna be in college by the time the events come around.  that is sad. We r going to be coming back to fighters practice. we had a lot of detours due to deaths and work, but we are back on track so we wont be strangers any longer. i just need to know what is new and where we meet now. Thank you!

Ciara

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey all,

Anybody wanna do a kingdom event? :)