[Tir-Medoin] Cameron

Burton Lee Moore the_blax at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 17:46:10 PDT 2005

Hi everyone.  Burton here.  I am excited to see that
the eyes of Tir Medoin are turning to cameron.  I
can't say I have much love for the Texas Cafe, I will
note that cameron has two parks to speak of.  One with
tennis courts and a large gazibo is very visible as
you enter Cameron from the rockdail side, just after
the train track overpass.  The second one is a bit out
of the way, but has a large pond and a old bridge
situated in it.  If you turn left after the large
shell station right next to the texan.  Go over and
past the 4 railroad tracks and keep going until you
come to a hilly area.  You should be able to see if
from the road, but you will most likely notice the
large abandoned swiming pool first.  Anyway thats the
other one.  I find it more scenic than the regualar
one.  Ok I hope that helped.  Wish I could be there.  Laters