[Tir-Medoin] After Coronation - Bards!

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 20:57:55 PDT 2005

We are going to try for Coronation. We will definitely be at the Bards. Garb sounds great. All depends on how I feel.....yakking up my toenails definitely takes the bright shiny off of most typically fun occasions!  Oh, did I mention that I am pregnant again? Needless to say I won't be drinking that night!! Anyone need a designated driver?

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"
http://mail.yahoo.com