[Tir-Medoin] A&S color pages for youth activity

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:09:53 PDT 2005

Karen, can you make some copies of the color pages so that I have something for the kids to do? I am going to bring things they can color with and glue on to the sheets. I am also wondering if i should bring my little TV/VCR combo and some middle age movies for the  little kiddies? If you have any other suggestions of activities call me because my comp is down at home. I am only on right now for lunch at work. I get home at 5:15 or so. Thanks!

Lindsay

Randy Wrinkle <wrinkle at tex1.net> wrote:
Thats fine.

:)Karen