[Tir-Medoin] Agenda Items due June 24.

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 10:07:59 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,

Hope everyone is recovering from the Event this
weekend, it all went off very well.  Thanks to
everyone who went to so much effort to make it a
successful event.

Down to business.  Most people who attend Populaces
are aware that each meeting has an agenda set before
hand.  I'm going to start reminding everyone of agenda
item scheduling ahead of time.
If you need or think something should be put on the
agenda for the next populace, please let me know by
the Friday BEFORE the scheduled populace on the Last
Monday of every month.  If something comes up at the
last minute, please let me know before populace begins
so we can schedule it in the other business.  This
way, everything goes smoothly, efficiently and
everyone knows what to prepare for.

Thanks,