[Tir-Medoin] Populace venue change - reminder/information

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 13:10:59 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

As told to most people at Fighter Practice last night,
we finally achieved a step forward in finding a place
in Cameron for populace.
We will be doing a test run populace in Cameron on
June 27, 2005 at 7 pm.

The Place:

The Texan Cafe
309 Travis Ave
Cameron, TX
Phone:  254-697-6405

The owner is letting us have a back room for free as
long as most of us orders something...

Directions:  As you are coming into Cameron on Hwy
190/36 from Temple, it is on your right at the corner
of Travis Ave and Hwy 190/36.  There is parking in the
rear of the restaurant and along the street sides.
>From Rockdale, take Hwy 77 to Hwy 190/36 and turn
left, head into Cameron and the restaurant is on your
left at Travis and 190/36.  My assumption is that most
people from Taylor will want to come through Rockdale,
but if there's a way I don't know about, please
post...

Also, if anyone knows of a good little park for the
fighter's to practice at, please let me know...

In service,