[Tir-Medoin] Re: Tir-Medoin Digest, Vol 25, Issue 15

Gerack Talmoor talmoor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 19:33:14 PDT 2005

Hi to all, for any that haven't heard we are going to
be pcsing soon. As of the first of August we will be
heading out to Washington for Fort Lewis. With that,
new job, vehicle issues, dog issues, my shoulder
issues we have been pretty much nonexistent. I am
hopeing to make it to this comming monday to bring
back cronicler stuff that Draven has. If there is
anything of yours that we have and you want, let me
know and I will try to bring it along. If there is
anything of ours you have, if you can try to bring it
great.

Alasdair