[Tempio] Gulf Wars

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 08:18:24 PST 2005

I only got to see the the youth tournaments for a
short bit, but I have to say that the boys looked
REALLY good!  A pat on the head for Geoffrey for
teaching them all that goodness!  One could defenitely
tell that someone had taken a lot of time and care to
teach them to do things right.

::hides her Falcon she's still wearing on her mundane
clothes and scuttles away::