[Tempio] Gulf Wars

Burton Lee Moore the_blax at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 15:29:00 PST 2005

Hello everyone.  I know it has been a while since I
have written.  Oh well better sooner than later.  I am
glad to see that a good time was had at Gulf Wars.  It
pains my heart that I failed to attend again.  I miss
you all greatly, but then again I am getting much done
here at TSC great lakes.  I have compleated the
computer side of my rating.  Now I have started radio.
 I am slated to graduate on april 19th.  Hopefully I
can get a few weeks leave and I will swing down visit
you all.  And hopefully I can get a practice in as
well.  Ok enough of my jabbering.  I would love to
vacariously live the gulf war experence through your
stories and pictures.  So if you would be so kind and
send this sailor plenty of both.

YAR, HANDS OFF ME BOOTY!
Burton Moore (AKA Sydney O'Moore AkA The Pack Mule)