[Tir-Medoin] Populace meeting and Officers Reports

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 18:15:44 PDT 2005

I dont think a reminder...  or even a notification,
was ever posted on the list, so I apologize for the
lateness. (It has, however been on the web page's
calendar)  Anyhow, the next populace meeting is
scheduled for this coming Monday, May 16th.  The
meeting will he held at First Assembly of God Church,
at 1400 w. 7th Street in Taylor at 7pm.  The entire
populace is encouraged to attend.  This will be our
last meeting before our Youth Academy event on June
11th.  This meeting is also the best place to learn
more about the newly completed merger, and to have
your questions answered.

The best route to this location from Temple is to take
hwy 95 to Taylor.  Continue on 95 through town until
you see the numbered streets, and take a right turn
onto 7th street.  The church will be at the corner of
7th and Lizzie on the right hand side.

Also, there will be a free newsletter available to the
populace at the meeting.  But first I need officers
reports.  All current and outgoing officers are
welcome to submit a report for publication.  Also at
the meeting, I will start selling subscriptions for
the newsletter for July through the end of the year.
Subscriptions will cost $3.

Hope to see everyone Monday!

In Service,
-Lady Renee D'Avraches
Tir Medoin Chronicler, Virtual Scribe, List
Administrator...  is that it?  :P

Yahoo! Mail