[Tir-Medoin] Youth Academy / Website

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 15:45:33 PDT 2005

Thanks for the compliments on the site!  I can do all
kinds of things, tho i'm just usually too lazy.  ;)
Anyhow, about your questions regarding the event, i'd
recommend giving Jeff a call on el telephono.  He has
family visiting and a lot going on during the next
couple of weeks, so he probably wont be checking
e-mail anytime soon.

-Christine