[Tir-Medoin] Krieger Keep Christmas Revel

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:32:55 PST 2005

Instead of Populace next month, Krieger Keep has
graciously offered to host a Christmas Revel! Come
join in the fun and celebrate the Holiday season!

Date:  December 23rd
Place:  TE's Randall and Meghann der Kreiger, 2206
Vogel Ave. Rockdale, TX.
Time:  Anytime in the Evening

Activities:

We will be having a Potluck and BYOB for food and
drink.  Tressa (that's me) will be coordinating the
food, so email me or phone me and let me know what
kind of dish you are bringing so's that we don't all
bring the same types of dish.

We will also be doing a voluntary Gift Exchange.  If
you want to participate, bring a gift, under a $10
value.

If you will need crash space please coordinate your
needs with Meghann at(512)446-3840.

So, RSVP with your dish and come have a good time!

Unofficially,