[Tir-Medoin] Need help from the populace...

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 21:22:50 PST 2005

the deal where the stuff happens. i could do better if i knew a few details.

  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings all,

I need a generic name for our event next year. We
need to call it something so I can get it on the
calendar. Give me some suggestions....I'd like to
send it up the pipe today...

Thanks,

http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
"...and i've seen the best of my generation abandon their dreams, and settle for making a little money..."
- singer Dan Bern http://www.danbern.com/