[Tir-Medoin] The Evils of Trisha Windsor

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 19:57:44 PDT 2005

I wanted to warn everyone that someone I can only
assume is an employee of a collection agency has been
calling members of the shire trying to get my cel
phone number.

The name she gives is Trisha Windsor, she says she's
from Oregon, and her return phone number is
541-955-7716.  I dont know this person, and she
apparently acts like she's a friend of mine to get
information on me.

I apologize to the two people so far who ahve had
calls from her, and I apologize in advance to anyone
else she decides to call.  I'm guessing she got the
numbers from the shire web site.  I'll be removing
them from the internet tomorrow night.  (and updateing
the site, WOW!  see what it takes?  hehee...)

Anyway, she probably already copied everything off the
site, so dont be suprised if you get a call from her
even after I take the information off the site.

-Christine