[Tir-Medoin] Thursday night at Walt and Tressa's

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:44:06 PDT 2005

i would, but i work thursdays from 4 to midnite. my days off are tuesday and friday. maybe i acn come over on one of those days to visit.
fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey all,

Just a reminder that if anybody wants to get together
for UNOFFICIAL fighting, A&S or just socializing.
You're welcome to come Thursday night starting at 7pm.

http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
"...and i've seen the best of my generation abandon their dreams, and settle for making a little money..."
- singer Dan Bern http://www.danbern.com/