[Tir-Medoin] Latest info on Tablerock Fantasy Faire...Please sign up!

Crystal Simpson ivoridawn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 04:29:08 PDT 2005

Sorry I missed the information on this - where, when is it?

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings all,

I received an email from the coordinator for the
Tablerock Fantasy Faire. One day this week, I'll be
going out to the site to meet with her, fill out forms
etc. At that time I will nail down times, directions
etc and let everyone know.
SO we are on for the demo. I will need to send her a
list of people so they can get in through the door as
performers. At the door you will be getting: site
information, a parking pass and a performer's armband.

We really do need some arts and sciences.

So far I have:

Jeff
Karen Wrinkle
Randy