[Tir-Medoin] ISO: the Hospitaler box....

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 11:30:56 PDT 2005

i dont have the box but i do have some stuff to display at the SCA area. i will be bringing my big axe and a couple swords and my sheild. also i have some work to do on my longsaex, so periodically i will be sitting there working on it as a live demo sort of thing. i mean i need to do it anyway. this makes a good demo opp. were you planning on bringing a table out of the shed? if not would you mind bringing one for me to use? im working late tonite and tomorrow so i may not see email for a bit. ill call you after you get home and we can talk.
fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Who has the Hospitaler box? I need it for this
weekend.

Thanks,
Tressa of the addled memory

http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
"...and i've seen the best of my generation abandon their dreams, and settle for making a little money..."
- singer Dan Bern http://www.danbern.com/