[Tir-Medoin] Latest info on Tablerock Fantasy Faire...Pleasesignup!

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 22:19:46 PDT 2005

yep that sounds like him. i bet his bionic butt is shorting out. i dont know where his stapler is though, sorry
fionn

Cliff Williams arrived at my house tonight with the spice box and asking for a stapler.  Would someone like to explain this and make arrangements to get the spice box and return his stapler to him?  Karen Van De Iris