[Tir-Medoin] RE:Populace meeting

Rod Foyt seanus at vvm.com
Thu Apr 27 21:32:30 PDT 2006

Holly. I propose an exchange of hostages, a newly strung and briighly tuned guitar for a set of old likking rings and the vidio. I plan to learn how to do them. L.ll be practicing how to do them right. We await your reply, oh     'keeper of the keys and master of everything  '   PS, wy don't ou stop by some time, come on over and visit with us. We do garantee yhat Both Betty and I ae current on our our shot. come see us soon, you are always welcome, wherever our home may be.

subject: [Tir-Medoin] RE:Populace meeting

  I'll be there, but I'll have to leave early because of a performance in Temple at 8:30ish.

  Holly Melendez,

  Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

  AIM: HolleRPoet