[Tir-Medoin] Fighter practice an Gesso

Holly hakumelekipi at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 15:05:46 PDT 2006

I have to do class tomorrow night, but if my teacher lets me out quickly enough I'll see if I can make it to Rockdale to watch fighter practice. After this Monday class then I'll finish when I do exams.  Hopefully my schedule will be alot more SCA friendly for the time being.

  Tressa, you mentioned in March that you wanted to do some tapestries and mentioned you needed some gesso.  I was wondering if you still do and how much.  I'll get some from work and use my discount, if you would like me to do so.

  Until next time, everyone take care of themselves and have a good week.

  Holly

Holly Melendez,

Kipi ko na hewa 'ole

AIM: HolleRPoet