[Tir-Medoin] Quest for the Round Table, Gate Schedule

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 11:33:52 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone,

  HE Meghann asked me to forward a copy of the Gate Schedule to and for her...
  As she is the Gate Steward for the event, please contact her with your offer to volunteer for a gate shift.  For those of you who have not sat gate before, I'm sure that we can work up a gate class before the event.

  Below you will see the gate shift's we worked up: There are two slots for each shift, a money person and a paperwork person....

  Thanks for volunteering, and thanks to Her Excellency for Stewarding the Gate...

  Tressa

  Shifts:

  Friday:                      Money Person                     Paperwork Person

  Saturday: