[Tir-Medoin] Populace, Monday August 21st. That's this coming Monday...

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 22:17:06 PDT 2006

i work monday nights and cannot make the meeting. i will be watching the list and all are welcome to ask favours of me for the event, either on email or in person as we meet.
  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings everyone,

Populace Meeting is this coming Monday the 21st at
TE's Randall and Meghann's house. Starts at 7 pm.
Please come..we will be discussing the gear up for
plans for the event in October and what we need to do
to get ready for it.

Thanks,

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times