[Tir-Medoin] Demo

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 11:44:00 PDT 2006

i dont fight and im not a lady, but im willing to show up anyway if i can get a ride down there. i dont know that ill be able to buy that much gas for my van. im always up for an event of any size.
  fionn

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  We have been invited to the 1st Annual Rock Out, Cook Out, and Ride Out at Apache Pass. This is a Rockdale Fire Department Event. There is a bike-out if anyone is interested for $15 per biker. All bikes welcome.

It is September 22-23 (www.apachepass.com)
Apache Pass is near Rockdale.

They will have live music Friday featuring Bluesadillo from 8-12 p.m. and Saturday night featuring JT Coldfire and Crash Landing. $10 for Friday night and $15 for Saturday.

They are having a BBQ Cook off on Saturday. Food, Drinks (soda and water) and t-shirts will be available and it is BYOB. It is also free camping.

Sounds like fun and so we are planning to go and do a small demo. We need as many of our fighters as possible and a few ladies if possible.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Randall

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  whoever named it the "funny bone" needs to be hit there a few times