[Tir-Medoin] Christmas Party Questions

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 07:53:51 PST 2006

Hey all,

  I apologize for the abruptness of the email, but I'm a  work and must hurry...

  I have a couple of questions about the party...

  Anna or Karen,  could ya'll give me the Anna's address?  Then I can look it up and get a map...

  Who is planning on going, and what do you think you'll bring?  I'd like to make sure I'm bringing something different so we don't all have the same side or all desserts...

  Also, we can probably organize a carpool from Temple, if we need to....

  Thanks,