[Tir-Medoin] christmas party

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 14:06:48 PST 2006

Anna,

  I will need crash space...thank you for the offer

  Tressa

anna lichorad <alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Reminder that the Christmas party is this Saturday at my house in Bryan.
Everyone please come and celebrate the season. Brisket is being provided and
I have serving ware. Please bring a side dish or dessert for everyone to
share. I have a stove, oven and microwave if anything needs to be reheated.
Crash space is available if you are too tired to make the drive back. Please
let me know if this is needed. Directions are at the end of this e-mail. If
tehre are any questions please call me, home 979-731-1216; cell
979-229-7863. Hope to see evryone there.

Isabelot

Directions: Make your best wat to Hearne and take highway 6 south. Exit
William J Bryan/ Booneville Road. Turn left back over the highwat. Go past
the Krogers and Jack in Box. The first light is Austin's Colony Parkway.
Turn left. Turn right at the first street--Settlers Way. Follow it around to
4104 Settlers Way. Grey brick house on the right side of the street. 3 small
lighted Christmas trees in front yard.