[Tir-Medoin] Populace Meeting, December 18th...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 17:09:39 PST 2006

Greetings everyone from your local ill Seneschal,

  Since noone was able to be there for the Christmas party, where we would have had a short populace meeting, we will need to have some sort of a populace this month after all.
  Meghann, I know we planned for populace at the Christmas party, are ya'll available for the scheduled populace on Dec 18th?  That's our usual 3rd Monday.

  Thanks everyone,
  Tressa de latest-person-to-catch-brochcitis-virus-type-thing