[Tir-Medoin] Guild Night. for January....

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 21:04:31 PST 2006

if at all possible, i would like for it to be any friday or saturday nights. those are my days off. as far as calender dates, ive got no plans so that doesnt matter
  fionn

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So, who is up for a Guild Night in Jan? I've got three new people from this area who I would like to invite to something....

Throw a date a me people!

Connor offered to host the first Guild Night...what's a good night for you Connor? And congrats on the new job!

Are we still doing Wednesdays?

Thanks,

                  http://www.geocities.com/celticdragon3
  Mitsubishi? them's the ones that made the planes what bombed Pearl Harbor!
  You dont GET no Hitler's Canoe!