[Tir-Medoin] Christmas Party Questions

Elis Nevins eliseagn62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 14:57:23 PST 2006

Like Tressa I also would like to know what we could bring if we can make it there.
  Thanks.
  Elis Nevins (Estela Mcnevin)

anna lichorad <alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:
  My address is 4104 Settlers Way, Bryan, TX 77808. From Temple make your way
through Cameron to Hearne. Go south on Highway 6 to Bryan. Exit on William J
Bryan/Booneville Road. Turn left crossing back over the highway. Go past the
Kroger. First light will be Austin Colony Parkway. Turn left. 1st street on
right is Settlers Way. Turn right and follow the road around to 4104. Grey
brick on right side of the street.

Isabelot